- IRSA Employment Opportunity: Newcomer Orientation Coordinator
- 5月 08 2023
- Deadline to apply: 19 May
IRSA is hiring a full-time Newcomer Orientation Coordinator. The primary area of focus for this position is to provide information and orientation services to adult newcomers who have recently arrived in PEI.
- Summer student employment opportunity: Business Proposal Writer
- 5月 01 2023
- Deadline to Apply: 12 May
IRSA is hiring a student in a full-time term position in the role of Business Proposal Writer this summer.
- An Urgent Appeal to Islanders: Host a Family from Ukraine
- 2月 01 2023
- More Ukrainians expected to arrive in PEI
We are appealing to Island residents to consider becoming hosts for Ukrainians fleeing the war in their country. With winter in full swing and much of the heating and water supply infrastructure no longer functional in Ukraine, many who thought they could stay in their country with the ongoing war are now forced to flee.
- Get Involved: Opportunity to Serve on IRSA Board of Directors
- 11月 24 2022
- We are looking for expressions of interest
Immigrant & Refugee Services Association PEI is seeking expressions of interest from people who would like to serve on the Board of Directors.
- Learn About Canadian Taxes and Tax Benefits
- CRA Resources for Newcomers to Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has developed resources to support newcomers to Canada — sign up for a webinar, or check out videos, factsheets and infographics. Some resources are available in multiple languages.
- 面向新移民青少年的“一对一” 的导师制项目
- 您的年龄是在15-18岁之间吗？您对未来有疑问吗？ 您并不孤单！未来准备项目是为了帮助年轻人在高中毕业以后对生活进行规划的项目。